SpyShelter 9.6 brings new features as well as some cosmetic changes.
The newest SpyShelter version loads faster and works even smoother. We have added a couple of new features, including:
-Possibility to load SpyShelter through a service
-Blocking component execution directly from Rules tab
-Saving and loading rule templates.
There are also two changes to Graphic User Interface, that every SpyShelter user will notice.
1. We have changed the default SpyShelter skin – keep in mind that there are 11 skins you can choose from.
2. We redesigned the Alert window.
Our goal was to simplify the alert window, without taking away any essential information out of it. We hope that you will enjoy this new design.
SpyShelter 9.6 changelog:
– Blocking execution feature for all processes added
– New menu item in General Rules: Block component execution
– Performance optimizations
– Implemented rules templates with save/load feature
– Action alert reorganized and redesigned
– Start SpyShelter by service feature
– Changed default program look