It has been a while since SpyShelter 9.0/3.0 release. We spent most of the time rewriting the code to make SpyShelter fully compatible with Unicode. It is going to solve various problems related to encoding. Below, you can find more information on what’s new in 9.1:
SpyShelter Free/Premium 9.1 and SpyShelter Firewall 3.1:
– SpyShelter now fully supports Unicode
– Fixed application freeze at system startup when 2 dialog windows are displayed by SpyShelter
– Fixed double decryption bug of keystroke encryption driver
– Added new option – Full folder exclude
– Added search bar for log tab
– Rules tab now contains 2 subtabs General & Application Execution Control (Firewall edition only)
– Export Rules To File feature improved (Firewall edition)
– Application Execution Control rules are now exported correctly
– Minor bug fixes
Features that many of you might find interesting is the enhanced folder exclusion system.
It is useful especially for those of you who constantly modify files inside the folder.
We hope you will enjoy this brand new release.Tweet