SpyShelter 10.7.3 is now available! The most recent version of SpyShelter introduces few important changes.
SpyShelter 10.7.3 includes a feature which allows User to turn on tooltip notifications which inform about keystroke encryption status. This option is turned off by default and can be enabled in SpyShelter > Keystroke Encryption > Advanced tab.
Sandbox feature has been renamed to ‘Restricted Apps’. It was its original name, and we decided to bring it back since it describes this feature more accurately.
We have also improved compatibility with Virtualbox on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Users should no longer encounter issues when launching their virtual machines.
We are also continuously working on improving SpyShelter GUI. Slow scrolling of Rules list Log with arrow keys has been fixed, as well as captions of module names which were sometimes cut.
SpyShelter 10.7.3 now supports Windows 10 Redstone Insider build 14291.
SpyShelter updates are always free. You can update to SpyShelter 10.7.3 in two ways:
1) Automatic Updates – It is possible to turn on Automatic Updates in SpyShelter. Open SpyShelter, go to Settings > General tab and Enable Automatic Update option. When your Operating System starts, SpyShelter will check if there is an update available. If there is, update will be performed automatically in background. Once it completes itself, you will be asked to restart your computer.
2) Manual Updates – By default, SpyShelter will notify you about new version of SpyShelter once it is released. The update prompt window leads to our website where you can download a full installer of SpyShelter (setup file). Launching an installer while SpyShelter is installed will result in updating current installation.
SpyShelter 10.7.3 (23/Mar/2016):
– Improved compatibility with VirtualBox under Windows 8.x and 10
– Added new option to show notifications for encrypted keys
– Added support for Windows 10 Redstone Insider build 14291
– Improved “Run as restricted” feature
– GUI fixes