SpyShelter version 10.5.2 with official support for Windows 10 Threshold 2 update is late update of 10.5 version which brings reinvented Rules list, decreased number of false positive alerts, support for Windows 10 insider build 10565 and few other usability improvements.
Alternative view for Rules list lists all components that have rules associated to them. When you click on a component, all the rules of the given component will be displayed in a window below. You can switch to Alternative view in Rules tab by pressing the blue arrow icon in the top left corner.
We have also made some adjustments in order to maximize the compatibility with gaming platforms such as Steam and Origin. Users should no longer experience issues with SpyShelter installed.
You can upgrade to SpyShelter 10.5 by downloading the installer from our website or simply by enabling automatic updates in your SpyShelter settings (SpyShelter will begin to update after system restart).
– Added official support for Windows 10 Threshold 2 update
SpyShelter 10.5.1 (7/Nov/2015)
– Added support for Windows build 10586
SpyShelter 10.5 (5/Nov/2015):
– Implemented Alternative View for Rules list
– Compatibility improvements for gaming platforms client applications
– Added support for Windows 10 insider build 10565
– Decreased number of false positive alerts on Windows 10
– Added program icons on App Exec Control tab
– Usability improvements