New SpyShelter version brings a couple of important fixes.
In version 10.2, we have managed to improve some of the protection methods under Windows 10 OS. On top of that, we have added full keystroke encryption support for Edge browser – it should now work on all machines. We have also fixed keystroke encryption bug which caused numpad digits to be not encrypted on some of the USB keyboards. We have also updated a couple of language files.
SpyShelter 10.2.2 Changelog:
– Security improvements on Windows 10×64
– Fixed problem with proper digital signatures recognition on some x64 systems
– Added full Keystroke Encryption support for Edge browser
– Fixed numpad digits encryption on some systems with USB keyboards
– Fixed firewall bug with firewall packets filtering
– Improved protection on Windows 10
– Added support for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532
– Fixed problem with disabling shell context menu integration
– Fixed the update-installer on Windows 10.